I am a senior majoring in Human Development in Context and minoring in Psychology & Latinx Studies. I was born and raised in Chicago, IL. On campus, I am involved with Active Minds and Purple Preview. In past years, I was a research assistant, a part of the SESP Leadership Institute, and a COMPASS mentee. As a first-generation college student, I want to use my knowledge and experience reviewing resumes and cover letters to help students feel confident in their strengths and find their why. Thus, entering my third year as a Career Ambassador (CA), I will continue to encourage students to utilize the vast resources NCA offers and assist them in finding a pathway they are passionate about. I look forward to working diligently as a CA to help students realize their full potential!
- Gift Planning Intern, CASE Advancement & ORIGINS at Johns Hopkins University
- School Counseling Intern, Back of the Yards College Prep
- Research Assistant, Northwestern Intersecting Supports Project
- Community Engagement Co-Chair, Northwestern Active Minds
- Student Host, Purple Preview
- Peer Mental Health Advocate & Coordinator, Project LETS
- Home Care Aide, ABCOR Home Health