Important SIGP Dates
Applications for 2023 are now closed
Below is the timeline for the 2022/2023 academic school year:
- Applications accepted Monday, February 13, 2023 to Thursday, March 30, 2023 (by 11:59PM CST).
- Students will be notified by Friday, May 5, 2023.
- Awarded students are required to attend virtual SIGP Orientation.
- Student requirements and donor thank you events occur throughout the summer experience and into the academic year.
- Please note: the SIGP timeline for NU-Q students differs from the timeline on the Evanston campus.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023 from 12:00 – 12:30pm | Register for 2/21 Information Session
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023 from 4:00 – 4:30pm | Register for 3/1 Information Session
- Friday, March 10, 2023 from 12:00 - 12:30pm | Register for 3/10 Information Session
- Thursday, March 16, 2023 from 5:00 – 5:30pm | Register for 3/16 Information Session
Application Review Drop-in Hours
NCA staff members will be providing virtual drop-in hours using NCA Live Chat on the following days:
- Monday, March 27, 2023 12pm - 3pm CT
- Tuesday, March 28, 2023 12pm - 3pm CT
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023 12pm - 3pm CT
- Thursday, March 30, 2023 12pm - 3pm CT
NCA Live Chat Instructions:
NCA Live Chat* is offered through Microsoft Teams, a platform accessible to all Northwestern students, staff and faculty. Check current drop-in hours before opening Live Chat.
- When prompted, enter your Northwestern email address.
- You will be redirected to Online Passport.
- Sign in with your NetID and NetID password. If you are already signed into Online Passport, you will go directly to Microsoft Teams.