Service Updates and Announcements
Shuttle Service Announcements:
Evanston Parking Announcements:
- City of Evanston Water Reservoir Project: The City of Evanston Lincoln Street Water Reservoir construction project is in progress. Construction activity/traffic is expected on Lincoln Street and North Campus Drive. Members of the campus community are urged to use caution and allow extra time when driving or walking near the work site. The project is expected to be completed in summer 2021.
- Parking Reminders: Storage of vehicles in main campus lots/garages for periods of time exceeding 48 consecutive hours is prohibited.
- Ryan Field Permits: Ryan Field parking permits remain available to purchase through winter quarter.
- Lot Closings: The Reservoir lot (# 104) is permanently closed.
- Parking lot gates and pay stations: Parking controls (gates, card readers and pay stations) in the North and South Parking Garages are now operating.
- North Garage: While the North Garage frequently reaches capacity, there are generally parking spaces available in the South Garage (# 211) and the Engelhart Hall lot (# 239) throughout the day.
- Contractor parking: Construction contractors are prohibited from parking in all main campus lots, including the North Garage (# 105), South Garage (# 211) and South Beach two level structure (# 214, 215).
- Resident permit parking in North Garage: Resident student permits ("R", "R9") will continue to have temporary access to the North Garage.