Service Updates and Announcements
Shuttle Service Announcements:
Evanston Parking Announcements:
- Fall Parking: Parking permits for the 2018/19 parking year will go on sale September 4. Faculty and staff with current 2017/18 permits will receive a renewal e-mail and may renew online.
- Summer Parking: Summer parking permits will go on sale June 1 for a cost of $46 per month. University affiliation or proof of enrollment in summer classes, programs or camps required. Ryan Field "D" permits are valid in Commuter (green) lots and garages beginning June 18.
- Parking reminder: Storage of vehicles on the main campus is prohibited for periods of longer than 48 hours. Vehicles may not be stored in the Ryan Field lot for more than 5 consecutive days.
- Lot Closings: The Patten Gym lot (south side only) will be closed 8/13-14-15/18 to accommodate housing deliveries..
- Parking lot gates and pay stations: Parking controls (gates, card readers and pay stations) in the North and South Parking Garages are now operating.
- North Garage: While the North Garage occasionally reaches capacity, there are generally parking spaces available in the South Garage (# 211) and the Engelhart Hall lot (# 239) throughout the day.
- Contractor parking: Construction contractors are prohibited from parking in all main campus lots, including the North Garage (# 105), South Garage (# 211) and South Beach two level structure (# 214, 215).
- Resident permit parking in North Garage: Resident student permits ("R", "R9") will continue to have temporary access to the North Garage.