Norris Center offers many spaces and services to host your event see the information and links below for more information.
- Student Organizations and on-campus departments must have a web reservation account to reserve space online.
- All Student Organizations must have an active SOFO account to request space.
- To set up an account and to reserve space go to reservenorris.northwestern.edu
In Person Reservations
Reserve space in person at 8:30am-5pm in the Event Management Office, 3rd Floor, Norris Center
Areas of Event Management
M-F 8:30am to 5pm | (847) 491-2330
- Reservations in the Norris Center: Meeting rooms, McCormick Auditorium, Louis Room
- Reservations at Shanley Pavilion, Cahn Auditorium, Guild Lounge, Great Room, Performance Hall, Lutkin, Ryan Auditorium and Parkes Hall.
- Catering reservations throughout campus
- Outdoor event reservations
- One-on-one event planning and coordination
- Event reservations can be completed through the Norris Event Planning Office or via email at Norrisemail@example.com.
- Oversee the daily event operations of the Norris University Center
- Provide technical services and event support for events in the Norris University Center
- See the Operations page for more information about the Operations team
- See the Technical Services page for more information about the Norris Technical Services team.