Ceramic Studio Information
Winter 2024 Ceramic Membership Information
Winter Ceramics Memberships online application begins Monday, November 27.
Winter membership begins Friday January 5 and ends Friday March 15.
- Regular Winter Hours begins Wednesday January 3,
- Monday - Thursday: 10:30am-10:00pm
- Friday - Sunday: 10:30am-7:00pm
- 2 Members Nights - Enjoy Extended hours for Ceramic Members only! Special Extended Friday Hours - Closing 10pm
- Members Night January: Date-TBD
- Members Night: February: Date-TBD
- No sign up is required for Members Night!
- Membership Fee: $175 for NU Students, $185 for non-NU community members
- Included in Memberships:
- 25 lbs of brown, white, or reclaim clay- additional fee for Porcelain, Speckled and Dark Brown Clay
- Glazes and Firing
- Use of tools and other equipment
- Locker and shelf space
- Access during posted Open Studio hours
- Free ARTica Tote Bag
- 1-2 years of ceramic experience to receive membership approval. Email Ceramic Technician Ranch Ward with inquiries at email@example.com.
- Please note- Space is limited! No refunds.
- The Ceramic Studio reserves the right to cancel membership to participants who do not follow studio policies and procedures.
*Open Studio hours are during ARTica business hours when there are no Mini Courses. Check the schedule posted in the Studio.
Other Ceramics Opportunities
Are you a ceramics beginner? Sign up for a Ceramics Mini Course! Find more information on the Mini Courses page.