About Game Room
Hours of Operation
- Closed for Summer 2022
- Reopening Monday, September 12-Friday, September 16 (limited services)
- Monday-Thursday 1 pm-6 pm
- Friday 1 pm-6 pm, 9 pm-11 pm for Norris at Night
- Closed Saturday, September 17 and Sunday, September 18
- Monday, September 19-Sunday, September 25 (For all services)
- 2 pm-8 pm
- Regular Fall Hours will begin on Tuesday, September 27.
- Sunday-Thursday, 2 pm-10 pm
- Friday-Saturday, 12 pm-10 pm
The Norris Game Room offers students and visitors a chance to relax, hang out with their friends, and play games. We have six Brunswick Gold Crown billiards tables, two ping pong tables, and a variety of video games on Xbox One, Playstation 4, and the Nintendo Switch, as well as a number of board games and a foosball table. Game Room is celebrating 50 years of providing leisure to the Northwestern community. The Game Room opened in the Fall of 1972 with 12 billiard tables, 3 ping pong tables, and an arcade space. It was a popular space for students in the 70s and 80s during the height of the video gaming revolution. Game Room meets the needs of today’s students by providing a space for electronic gaming engagement.
Northwestern students may come in and use any of the facilities for free! Visitors will be charged a small fee to use the space. Find a list of rates here.