2122 Performance Hall
2122 Performance Hall is a beautiful facility that is available to Northwestern University and Affiliate Organizations as a space to host lectures, small presentations, and intimate concerts.
- 2122 Performance Hall may be reserved by Northwestern University Departments and Student Groups.
- 2122 Performance Hall is best suited for single-speaker lectures and presentations and small, acoustic concerts. However, due to the natural acoustics of the room and neighboring residential buildings, events with multiple speakers, percussive or amplified instrumentation, requiring multiple microphones, or otherwise exceeding a modest volume are not suitable.
- In order to respect and preserve 2122 Performance Hall’s history, all suitable events must be approved by the Northwestern University Chaplain’s Office.
- Northwestern Dining must be engaged for any food service in 2122 Performance Hall. Contact the Northwestern Dining Catering Manager at 847-467-6114. No homemade or retail (purchased or donated) food or drink is permitted.
Reserve 2122 Performance Hall
- Call the Event Planning Manager, Norris University Center Performance and Satellite Venues at 847-491-7285
- Contact 2122 Performance Hall via email
- 2122 Performance Hall Policies (PDF)