The Guild Lounge in Scott Hall is a unique and attractive facility that is available to Northwestern University Organizations as a space to host special occasions.
- The Guild Lounge may be reserved by Northwestern University Academic Departments, Administrative Offices, and recognized Student Organizations for receptions, meals, lectures, and meetings.
- The Guild Lounge is not suitable for personal parties, wedding receptions, or dances. The Guild Lounge shall not be utilized for regularly scheduled staff, department or committee meetings. The Guild Lounge may not be reserved by organizations or individuals from outside the Northwestern University community.
- The Guild Lounge can accommodate the maximum number of attendees, by event type: Reception: 200 with no additional tables/chairs, Meals: Up to 112, Lecture seating: 120
Reserve Guild Lounge
- Call the Guild Lounge Coordinator at 847-491-4279
- Contact Guild Lounge via email
- Guild Lounge Policies (PDF)
- Guild Lounge Catering List (PDF)