Student Org Storage
Student Org Space
- Norris currently has 24 lockers that are 22'' wide x 3' high x 3' deep.
- One student org is assigned per locker.
- Norris currently has 8 offices and 6 closets of various sizes, located on the 3rd floor and the underground.
- Space is shared between multiple student organizations.
- Space is allocated based on the inventory list created by student organizations and the number of shelves requested. Each shelf is 17'' wide x 14'' tall x 44'' long.
- Student Organizations registered with Student Organizations & Activities (SOA) are eligible to apply for space within Norris University Center to store items needed to run their Student Organization.
- Student Organizations that are currently assigned a space within Norris must reapply for their space every year.
- Additional space will not be granted outside of the application cycle.
- 2023-2024 Space Allocation
- Applications for the 2024-2025 school year will open on Monday, April 1st at 8:00 AM and will close promptly on Monday, April 15th at 8:00 AM. The link will be posted here on this webpage. Late applications will not be considered.
- Current Norris policies for Student Organization Spaces can be accessed here.
- Extreme or repeated violations of Norris policies will result in the loss of assigned space.
- Items that violate Norris policies will be removed immediately by Norris Administration without prior notice.
- During the application process, all student organizations must submit a list of persons eligible to access student org storage space.
- Lockers and Darkroom B:
- Authorized students can gain access to the space by visiting the Center Desk on the first floor. The Center Desk will use the student's Wildcard to verify that the student is on the approved list.
- Students whose names are not included on the authorized list during the application cycle must email email@example.com.
- Offices and Closets:
- Offices and closets are accessed using authorized Wildcards. Wildcard access will be granted once Norris Administration verifies with the Organization's president, treasurer, or staff supervisor that the student is authorized to access the space.
- Students whose Wildcards are not authorized during the application cycle must fill out the Access Request Form.
- Student organizations can gain access to their assigned storage space during all hours that the Norris University Center is open.