The Great Room is a beautiful 1920’s dining hall that is available to Northwestern University Organizations for special events, such as receptions, meals, and meetings.
- The Great Room’s seating capacity is 68
- There is not a modernized HVAC system in The Great Room (there are radiators for heat, but no Air Conditioning system). Users who plan an event in The Great Hall during times when extreme outdoor temperatures are possible may want to consider booking a backup venue in case the space is uncomfortable.
- There is only one single stall bathroom in The Great Hall.
- The Great Hall is not an ADA accessible space. Increasing physical access to buildings and facilities is a goal of the University, but not all buildings and venues have been updated.
Reserve Great Room
- Call the Event Planning Manager, Norris University Center Performance and Satellite Venues at 847-491-7285
- Contact Great Room via email