Reserving Paint Projects at ARTica
Use this form to reserve our spaces and kits for Rock Painting*, Window Painting, and Banner Painting.
*The Rock Painting Kit reservation is just a reservation for materials, not a reservation for your group to paint The Rock.
- Choose one base color and three additional colors from red, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, and black.
- ALL materials must come back cleaned and in the caddy provided or we will charge a $25 cleaning fee
- The Rock Kit rental period is 24 hours
- Reservations must be made at least 72 hours in advance
- If you are painting the windows of Norris's Ground Floor, you must first reserve the ground floor windows.
- Once you have your reservation you're welcome to make a reservation on the form above for washable tempera window paints!
- Kit includes six washable tempera paint colors, brushes, and paint palettes.
- We provide a 66 x 96 in cloth banner and 6 jars of paint, along with brushes and paint palettes.
- String and grommets are sold separately at ARTica
- We do not print banners; that service is located on the Third Floor of Norris (SOURCE). Find out more about printing banners here.
- Find more about painting Homecoming Banners (paints and supplies free, with $50 compensation!) here.
For Rock Painting, we will need at least a 72 hour notice prior to pickup. Failure to cancel on time will result in a $25 fee.
If you have any more questions please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call (847) 491-2344.