SOFO Account Application
New Group Account Application
Student organizations wishing to apply for a SOFO account should follow the below procedure:
- Create a Wildcat Connection account.
- Download the SOFO application found under 'documents' on the SOFO Wildcat Connection page.
- Print and fill out all necessary information.
- Groups must have a separate treasurer, president and advisor listed on their application.
- Scan and submit form on SOFO's Wildcat Connection page.
Applications will only be accepted via Wildcat Connection. If you have issues uploading the form, please contact us at (847) 491-2328.
MANDATORY Account Renewal Application (Fall 2021)
Every four years student groups are required to renew their account by reapplying, to ensure that all accounts in our database are actively using their funds. The process will be the same as applying for an account for the first time.
All student groups (created before September, 1 2020) will need to submit a renewal application for their account by the end of Fall Quarter 2021. Groups who have not submitted their renewal application will be FROZEN. *Kellogg groups are exempt from this process.
Student organizations re-applying for their SOFO account should follow the procedure below:
- Log into Wildcat Connection, search for the Student Organization Finance Office (SOFO) Wildcat Connection page.
- Download the SOFO application found on the SOFO Wildcat Connection page under 'Documents'.
- Print out form.
- Fill out all necessary information.
- Account type should have the "renewal" box checked, and add your account number.
- Obtain all the necessary signatures. (Treasurer, President, Advisor, Advocate Authority).
- Your group's advocate authority may be the authority for many groups, so make sure you plan ahead and make an appointment.
- Scan and submit form on SOFO's Wildcat Connection page under 'Forms.'
Renewal applications will only be accepted via Wildcat Connection. If SOFO does not receive a renewal application, the groups account will be frozen beginning Winter Quarter 2022. If you have questions, please contact us at (847) 491-2328.