Ryan Family Auditorium
Ryan Family Auditorium is a 577 seat smart classroom/lecture hall that is available to Northwestern University Organizations for events on weekday evenings and weekends.
- Ryan Family Auditorium may be reserved by Northwestern University Academic Departments, Administrative Offices, and recognized Student Organizations for speeches, dance recitals, rehearsals, small concerts, films, and presentations. Ryan Family Auditorium may not be reserved by organizations or individuals from outside the Northwestern University community.
- Ryan Family Auditorium is not suitable for receptions or food service of any kind. The lobby of the Technological Institute just outside Ryan Family Auditorium may be reserved as a pre or post function space, however reservations for this space are made separately through the McCormick School of Engineering.
Reserve Ryan Auditorium
- Call the Event Planning Manager, Norris University Center Performance and Satellite Venues at 847-491-7285
- Contact Ryan Auditorium via email
- Ryan Family Auditorium Policies (PDF)