Nexus Gaming Lounge
Hours of Operation
- Fall Hours Begins Tuesday, September 26
- Sunday - Thursday: 2 pm - 10 pm
- Friday -Saturday: 12 pm - 10 pm
- Closed Thanksgiving Break: November 23 – 26
- Closed for Winter Break starting Friday, December 8
- The Nexus Gaming Lounge is FREE for all Northwestern University students.
- There is a limit of 10 hours a week to use the computers. After 10 hours, you may not log in until the week is reset.
- These computers are dedicated computers for computer gaming and is not meant for someone to watch a movie, or work on their paper.
- A reservation system and a waitlist are currently in development.
ComputersThe gaming lounge is equipped with 10 Lenovo Legion PCs
- Intel i7-13700F
- 32 GB DDR5
- NVIDIA RTX 4070
- 3 TB PCIE Storage
Display: Lenovo 360 Hz Monitors
- Logitech G PRO Wired Mice
- Riot Client
- Epic Game Client
- Overwatch 2
- League of Legends
- Rocket League
- Apex Legends
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive
- Call of Duty: Warzone
- Kovaak’s Aim Trainer
- Geforce Experience
- Google Chrome
May I bring my own headphones and keyboards to play?
- Yes. USB plugs are readily available at the front of the computer.
- Please do not bring anything that requires Bluetooth.
May I reserve the Nexus Gaming Lounge for my group to host gaming tournaments?
- We are currently in the process of developing policies and procedures. We will evaluate the possibilities of group reservations later his quarter.
There is a game I would like to play; may I download it?
- No, please do not download it. Please fill out this request form and an advisory committee will review your request. The advisory committee will meet twice a quarter, so please be patient.