Northwestern Tech Center - Shop Apple
- Phone (847) 467-1629
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with Northwestern Tech Center on Facebook!
- Connect with Northwestern Tech Center on Twitter!
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Hours may change seasonally.
Apple Certified Macintosh Technician appointment hours:
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.Book Appointment
Inside the Northwestern Bookstore, Ground Floor (map).
Summer at Northwestern has never sounded better
For a limited time only, students faculty and staff of Northwestern receive free wireless Beats with purchase of a new qualifying Mac or iPad Pro, in addition to exclusive education discounts. See Northwestern Tech Center staff for further details.
The new iPad Pro 9.7 has arrived!
The 9.7-inch iPad Pro delivers an unprecedented combination of portability and performance. Powered by the A9X chip and featuring the brightest, most advanced Retina display, it’s only 6.1mm thin and weighs less than a pound. When you add Apple Pencil with its pixel-perfect precision, and the incredibly thin Smart Keyboard, iPad Pro becomes even more versatile.
Try out the new MacBook at Northwestern Tech Center today!
The new MacBook delivers a full-size experience in the lightest and most compact Mac notebook ever. Every element, from the new keyboard and Force Touch trackpad to the 12-inch Retina display, USB-C port, battery and logic board, has been completely re-imagined to make it not only thinner but also better. The result is more than just a new notebook. It’s the future of the notebook. Available in gold, rose gold, space gray, and silver.
Northwestern's Apple Authorized Campus Store
Experience Northwestern Tech Center in person for:
- Your school's recommended laptop and other technology needs.
- The latest Macs, iPods, iPads, software & more.
- The best discount you can get from Apple.
- Service, repairs and support.
Northwestern Tech Center provides the lowest possible prices available through Apple's everyday educational discount. If you can't shop in person today, you can always shop now at Northwestern's online Apple Store.
As an Apple Authorized Service Provider we offer full-service support and repair on Apple computers. In addition to cost savings and the convenience of an on-campus location, the computer you purchase will be compatible with Northwestern's network and wireless access.
Service & Support
Northwestern Tech Center provides free diagnostics and repair quotes on Macs for students, faculty and staff regardless of warranty status.
Even if your Mac is out of warranty, we will take a look at no charge!
Drop off your Mac within tech center hours, or make an appointment for a time slot with a certified technician.
Please note: Diagnostics and repairs are available only on Mac laptop and desktop computers.
- AppleCare In-Warranty Repairs
- Out of warranty repairs
- Free data transfers with the purchase of a new Mac at NTC
- iPhone, iPad, iPod basic troubleshooting
Prices For Common Repairs and Services are as Follows:
- One-year limited warranty and AppleCare repairs are covered at no charge as long as no damage is present.
- MacBook Battery Replacement - Starting at $125
- OS upgrade or reinstall - $20
- Data Transfers - Start at $25 for 100GB or less.
- Please call or stop by for more specific out of warranty repair pricing.
- Opened Apple products are ineligible to be returned.
- Online purchases and purchases from another store cannot be returned to Northwestern Tech Center.
- All returns for Apple product must be returned within 14 days of purchase and with a valid receipt.
Medill's Hardware Requirements
The Northwestern Tech Center provides the latest Macbook Pro models to meet the minimum requirements for all Medill students.
For complete requirement information, please visit www.medill.northwestern.edu.