Other Unaffiliated Summer Program Options
Explore other possible unaffiliated summer program options below by region.
These programs often have program dates that align with Northwestern's academic calendar, and they are offered at institutions that are accredited (if U.S.-based) or recognized by the appropriate ministry of education or other governmental agency (if foreign).
Students participating in these programs may be required to request an evaluation by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) following completion of the program in order to be able to transfer credit back to Northwestern. Refer to the Transfer Credit Policies page of the Office of the Registrar for more information.
Note: The Tsinghua University: Inter-University Program for Chinese Language Studies program does not offer a transcript for the Summer program and is, therefore, not eligible for transfer credit back to Northwestern.
- Exeter Summer Programme at Exeter College in the Oxford University
- Georgia Tech Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering Program in London
- King's College London Undergraduate Summer School
- University of Sussex International Summer School
- University of Hamburg Summer School: Climate Change, Health Economics and Particles, Strings and Cosmology
- Catholic University of Lublin: The School of Polish Language and Culture
- University of Warsaw: Centre of Polish Language and Culture for Foreigners Polonicum
- University of Edinburgh Business in the Arts Summer Program