Skip to main content

Requesting Changes to a Card

Temporary and permanent dollar limit and MCC code changes on existing cards can be requested as follows:
  • For a permanent change, simply fill out the Northwestern Corporate Card Change Request Form (URL) to the Corporate Card office.  The request will first route to your supervisor and then your Dean or Vice President’s Office representative for approval.  Fraternities and Sororities should work directly with the Corporate Card Office to request cards.
  • For a temporary change send an email to the authorized approver for your school or area detailing the reason for the request. The approver will send an email to the Corporate Card Office if the change is approved. You will be notified by the Corporate Card Office when the change has been made.