The eProcurement Solutions team is a unit within Procurement and Payment Services responsible for many back-end purchasing processes within NUFinancials. We ensure transactions are in compliance with University Purchasing Policies. The following will provide a list of general duties managed by our group:
- Process Change Orders
- Review and Approval of Blanket Purchase Order Submissions
- Review and Resolve Match Exceptions in iBuyNU
- Monitor the Sourcing Workbench for requisitions that may not have an active vendor
- Process Purchase Orders placed on Hold For Further Processing
- Monitor the Fax Server
- Monitor NUFinancials for failed catalog and non-catalog purchase orders
- Manage the university’s eProcurement Platform, iBuyNU
Other Duties Include:
- Generate and monitor reports needed by Procurement and Payment Services for system cleanup, post audit purposes and internal controls.
- Assist eProcurement Manager with supplier enablement activities.
- iBuyNU Price Validations
- Review and Approval for iBuyNU Hosted Catalogs
- Assist and serve as primary backup for general Procurement and Payment Services activities by monitoring the Purchasing email inbox and the general department number when Department Assistance is unavailable.
Assist Procurement Administrators with bid process by attending committee meetings when necessary, creating documents to support the proposal process and summarizing proposal information.
Click here for a full list of contact information.