Personal Protective Equipment
Please note that Procurement and Payment Services is purchasing general personal protective equipment (PPE) to support a phased return to campus. These items include:
- Return to Campus kit (bag with hand sanitizer and 2 re-usable masks)
- Re-usable cloth mask
- Disposable 3-ply surgical masks
- Hand sanitizer pump bottle
- Disinfectant wipe canister
- Personal use digital thermometer
How to Order
PPS worked with departments and schools to identify staff that will be authorized to order PPE supplies on their behalf. To order any of the above supplies, authorized staff may click on the link below and fill out the order form, which will route to Procurement and Payment Services. To confirm who is authorized to submitted orders on behalf of your workplace, please review the designated staff list.
- Access the Northwestern PPE supply order form
- Orders will be delivered on your next scheduled delivery day
- At this time, these supplies will be distributed to departments and schools at no charge.
- These items are for use by employees while they are working on campus.
- Orders should be placed by staff representing entire offices, and quantities should reflect those needed to support all staff working in those offices. Whoever normally orders on behalf of your school, department, or office should coordinate orders for PPE supplies as well.
Please request reasonable quantities and only request what your office needs. Ordering too many to stockpile affects others from being able to get these items that are in short supply. Procurement plans to keep regular stock of these items to support campus into the fall, so additional orders can be placed in the future when more supplies are needed.
- For the research community, 3-ply disposable masks can be obtained from one of the Fisher stockrooms on both campuses. Also, hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray is available from Research Safety on each campus.
If you have any questions, contact Procurement at firstname.lastname@example.org.