Open Lab Sessions
Procurement and Payment Services (PPS) hosts monthly Open Lab Sessions, in which staff are able to meet our team, ask questions, and review processes. There will be representatives from PPS at each session who will be prepared to address and/or discuss all Procure to Pay topics and questions, including Supplier Registration, Expense Reports, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Corporate Card, iBuyNU, and NUFinancials. These sessions are supplemental to the formal training available in myHR Learn and are not intended to replace it.
Open labs occur once a month, rotating each month between the Chicago and Evanston campus. Stop by at any time during the sessions. No registration is required, however if you would like to submit questions prior to your visit please complete this survey.
View upcoming open lab dates
|Wednesday, October 21, 2020||3-4 PM||Enter the Zoom meeting:
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 927 6700 7323
Please note: due to social distancing guidelines, open labs will be hosted virtually via Zoom. Once we are able, we will host in-person sessions. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
View location information
Staff may utilize the Northwestern shuttle to travel to the sessions
Zoom virtual video and audio conferencing
- Access the meeting through the date specific link, located in the above chart.
- 340 E Superior St.
- 4th floor, classroom 421
View the Chicago campus map
Chicago Ward building at 300 E. Superior
- 1st floor, room 1-730/1-731
- From E. Superior St., enter the Searle Building, turn left and cross the atrium. Classrooms will be in front of you.
- From Chicago Ave. near the shuttle stop, enter through the Ward building, walk down the long corridor to the atrium. Classrooms will be on your right.
- View the Chicago campus map
Evanston University (Main) Library