Vendor Information Process
Northwestern University does not have a formal vendor registration process and does not have a central repository of vendor information for use by all departments and schools.
- Vendors interested in doing business with the University can fill out the PPS Vendor Information Form (pdf) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 847-467-5400. Please note that submitting this form does not make you a Preferred Vendor.
- For Facilities Management (FM) related projects, contractors or consultants interested in doing business with the University can fill out the attached Construction Vendor Information Form, specific to Facilities Management, and email it back to email@example.com or fax it to 847-467-5400. Please note that submitting this form does not automatically make you a FM Pre-Qualified Vendor (PQV). Learn more about PQV’s here.
- Procurement and Payment Services (PPS) maintains an internal database of these vendors. PPS accesses this list and attempts to include most of these vendors when conducting an Invitation to Bid for a particular products or service on behalf of the University or an individual department of school.
- PPS also provides vendor information from the internal database to other departments and schools upon request.
- For products and services for which PPS does not intend to establish a Preferred Vendor contract and does not anticipate conducting a bid on behalf of any department or school, vendors can be considered for inclusion in Northwestern's WildCARD Advantage Program. This program is designed for primarily local businesses to offer discounts to faculty, staff and students for personal purchases. However, departments and schools are also encouraged to consider utilizing these vendors when appropriate.