Skip to main content

Modify Existing Supplier


A supplier modification may be categorized as a change to the supplier name or Tax ID, supplier address, the addition of another address, or the reactivation of an address. Each supplier modification request requires specific information and documentation for an update to be made in NU Financials. Please note that certain requests may require additional documentation or verification in addition to what is listed below, where appropriate. Vendor File Management will ultimately be responsible for final determination/approvals.

Before Collecting Information & Submitting a Request

Collect this Information to Modify an Existing a Vendor

Submitting a Request to Modify an Existing a Supplier


General Vendor File Management
Phone: 847-491-4707

See resources, forms, and other information related to Vendor Management.