About the school
- Roycemore has a welcoming, positive and energetic school culture. Students, teachers, administrators and parents work together to maintain a community that reflects the school's core values: respect for others, appreciation of differences, and a commitment to academic excellence in a challenging but non-competitive environment. Mixed-aged math blocks, student-lead passion projects for Middle School and personalized January Short Term projects for Upper School are just some of the many ways that Roycemore individualizes the educational experience. Roycemore also has a unique partnership with Adobe granting teachers the ability mix design thinking and digital literacy into the every day curriculum for students at all ages.
- Upper School students at Roycemore who have exhausted the prerequisite work in any subject, are able to apply to take classes at Northwestern University for no additional tuition. These classes are taken for college credit through our unique program called the NU Option and are reflected as such on student transcripts.
- Differentiation instruction and teaching on gifted model.
- Low child-to-teacher ratio.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Before and after school care available.
- Summer camps offered June-August.
For Northwestern families
- Roycemore School offers a 15% discount and priority enrollment to all Northwestern faculty, staff, postdocs and graduate students with children enrolled in Roycemore’s educational programs (pre-kindergarten through grade 12), Extended Day Program and summer camps. The tuition discount also applies to summer camp.
- For more information, to schedule a visit or to enroll, visit www.roycemoreschool.org or contact Amanda Avery, Roycemore's Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1200 Davis Street Evanston, IL 60201
Northwestern University Office of Human Resources does not endorse or recommend any particular school or childcare center, and encourages all parents to carefully evaluate any provider they are considering to care for their child.