Northwestern has endless employment opportunities across all three of our campuses. We offer a variety of benefits eligible full and part-time staff positions across different job functions. Ranging from entry level openings to school leader positions, Northwestern employs a dynamic and diverse group of individuals. Many of our positions at Northwestern offer a clearly defined career path accommodating a hierarchy of increasing job responsibilities and job levels. Looking for career growth? We have it.
Job areas for which we frequently recruit and hire:
- Office and School Administration
- Information Technology
- Healthcare and Research
- Accounting and Finance
- Facilities Management
- Professional: Entry, Mid-level and Management
- Law Enforcement and Security
If you are interested in working for Northwestern, search for job openings on our Careers webpage.
To find positions that best match your desired position, here are some job search tips:
- Using the links on the left side of the listing to filter your results by type of opening, location, or school/unit
- Use the Keywords box to search by Job Opening Number, Job Title, or Job Description.
- To save an interesting job, click the "star" icon to the right of the opening or at the top of the job description. You can return to your starred jobs by clicking the My Favorite Jobs link at the top of the page.
For a step by step process on how to submit an application, visit our How to Apply for Jobs page.
Looking to grow or progress your career at Northwestern? Are you ready for the next step in your career or looking to learn a different skill set? Northwestern encourages and supports the growth and development of its employees.
If you are staff, faculty or paid student employee, click on the visit myHR link to search for regular staff or temporary jobs. Here, you will be brought to the Self Service sign in page where you can log on using your NetID and password.
I applied. What's next?
After your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by our Talent Acquisition team. Qualified applicants will be routed to hiring managers for further review. Please know the application process takes time. We are unable to contact each applicant on the status of their application due to the high volume of resumes received. Once a position has been filled however, all candidates should receive a notification via email. We encourage applicants to apply to more than one opening if it is of interest or matches your skill set!