About the center
- At JCC Chicago Early Childhood, we believe that every child is strong, resilient and capable of contributing to our diverse classroom communities in their own unique ways.
- Hours vary by site ranging from 6:30am - 6pm.
- Serving children ages 6 weeks-5 years; kindergarten available at some locations.
- Indoor and outdoor classrooms are designed to foster their natural curiosity and exploration, encouraging collaboration, communication and discovery with every activity; recognizing that children learn in many ways–through artwork, dance, music, language and the written word.
- We offer full day and half day programming in 7 locations: Evanston, Chicago - Lakeview, Chicago - West Rogers Park, Glencoe, Lake Zurich, and Northbrook (2 locations).
- Unique curriculum based on the Reggio Emilia approach where educators support creative thinking by providing open-ended materials that inspire children to ask questions, investigate and share what they learn.
- Hebrew Immersion program available at Beth Emet location in Evanston.
- Full-time social services team gets to know children intimately and provides classroom and family support needed.
For Northwestern families
- Early Childhood: 10% discount on full-day care and a 5% discount for half-day care.
- Apachi Day Camp: 20% discount for new families and 5% discount for returning families. Learn more about Apachi Day Camp and their eleven locations in the Chicagoland area.
JCC Chicago Early Childhood at Beth Emet
Evanston, IL 60202
Additional JCC locations are available to view on their website.
Northwestern University Office of Human Resources does not endorse or recommend any particular school or childcare center, and encourages all parents to carefully evaluate any provider they are considering to care for their child.