About the center
- Care for infants (6 weeks and older) through kindergarten-aged children.
- Developmental curriculum.
- Low child-to-teacher ratio.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For Northwestern families
- Harkness House offers priority enrollment to Northwestern faculty, staff and students.
- For more information, to schedule a visit or to enroll, visit Harkness House for Children or call Patti Ruffin, Center Director, at 847-501-2549.
Harkness House for Children
Located at Winnetka Community House
630 Lincoln Avenue
Winnetka, IL 60093
Northwestern University Office of Human Resources does not endorse or recommend any particular school or childcare center, and encourages all parents to carefully evaluate any provider they are considering to care for their child.