Skip to main content

Tax Information

Employee tax forms

You must complete Form W-4 so that the University can withhold the correct amount of tax. See Tax Withholding Tables (2019)  to better understand federal and Illinois tax rates.

Download forms


Annual tax information

You may opt-in to receive your W-2 and 1095-C forms electronically. 

Find information about annual forms

Reprint forms

Reprint or request a replacement of your W-2 or 1042-C. 

Additional resources