Bright Horizons has two locations offering benefits to Northwestern employees, one in Evanston and one in Chicago.
- Bright Horizons@Evanston has an “open door” policy, which welcomes parents of enrolled children to drop in at any time.
- Serves children 6 weeks to 6 years of age.
- Signature Practices curriculum
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- NAEYC accredited
- Bright Horizons@Evanston offers priority enrollment/wait list status for Northwestern families, as well as a 10% discount off of community rates and $50 off the registration fee.
- For more information, to schedule a visit or to enroll, contact Bright Horizons at email@example.com or call 847-491-9032.
1629 Orrington Avenue
Evanston, IL 60201
Bernice E. Lavin Early Childhood Education Center
Northwestern University Office of Human Resources does not endorse or recommend any particular school or childcare center, and encourages all parents to carefully evaluate any provider they are considering to care for their child.