About myHR Learn
myHR Learn is your single source for learning, development and performance at Northwestern. Highlights of this online application include:
- Automatically enrolls employees in necessary compliance training, allowing them to easily and completely meet requirements.
- Provides a centralized location to register for training and professional development courses across the University.
- Sends updates on new or required training to employees, and allows immediate viewing of completion status.
- Streamlines the professional certification process.
- Users can review and recommend courses to their colleagues and peers, and give feedback to training organizers.
New to myHR Learn?
Visit our user guides to get started:
- Access myHR Learn
- Use myHR Learn
- Find a Curriculum in myHR Learn
- Approve or Deny Learning Requests (For managers)
- Schools and Departments interested in myHR Learn should contact Joanna Mika of Learning & Organization Development, at email@example.com or (847) 467-1617, for more information.
- If you have questions or need help with a technical issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.