Emotional well-being is essential to overall health and quality of life. Positive mental health allows each of us to realize our full potential, cope with the stresses of life, work productively and make meaningful contributions to our communities.
The below resources may help you achieve and sustain your emotional well-being goals. They may also help you cope with the demands of work and personal life, as well as the challenges that may arise every day. These resources are available for Northwestern faculty, staff and eligible family members.
Note: Eligibility for some resources may be limited.
Programs and services
- Chaplain Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Faculty Wellness Program
- Lifecoach (Username: northwestern, Password: eap)
- Mental Health First Aid
- Talkspace (Username: northwestern, Password: eap)
- Alica Millar Chapel and Religious Center
- Bienen School of Music
- The Block Museum
- Dearborn Observatory
- Emotional Well-being (Username: northwestern, Password: eap)
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Illinois Volunteer Programs
- Institutional Diversity and Inclusion
- Office of Equity
- Religious and Spiritual LIfe at Northwestern
- Shakespeare Garden
- Staff Affinity Groups
- Wirtz Center for the Performing Arts
- Women’s Center