Emotional well-being is essential to overall health and quality of life. Positive mental health allows each of us to realize our full potential, cope with the stresses of life, work productively and make meaningful contributions to our communities.
The below resources may help you achieve and sustain your emotional well-being goals. They may also help you cope with the demands of work and personal life, as well as the challenges that may arise every day. These resources are available for Northwestern faculty, staff and eligible family members.
Note: Eligibility for some resources may be limited.
- Bienen School of Music
- The Block Museum
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Northwestern Recreation (Meditation)
- The Wirtz Center for the Performing Arts
- Work/Life Workshops
- Dearborn Observatory
- Eight places to relax on campus
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Illinois Volunteer Programs
- Northwestern Women’s Center
- NU Cares
- Religious and Spiritual LIfe at Northwestern
- Vail Chapel