Access university sponsored meditation offerings and resources. The benefits of meditation include reducing stress, improving concentration, increasing self-awareness and the ability to be present.
Attend a live virtual or in-person meditation session. No previous experience is necessary and all are welcome.
- Meditations facilitated by Elizabeth Tuckwell are sponsored by HR, WELL.
- Friday meditations are sponsored by Religious & Spiritual Life.
- Sessions are on hiatus between academic quarters.
|Mondays||Noon - 12:15 p.m.||Virtual||Elizabeth||Register|
|Tuesdays||1:30 - 1:55 p.m.||Virtual||Elizabeth||Register|
|Wednesdays||Noon - 12:15 p.m.||Virtual||Elizabeth||Register|
|Fridays||4 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.||Parkes Hall, Room 204||Varies||N/A|
- Listen to a guided meditation by Elizabeth Tuckwell:
- Listen to a guided meditation by Eric Budzynski:
- Learn about mindfulness
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction