Skip to main content

Department Changes

Cardholders who either transfer to a new department or leave the University should cease use of the card, notify the Corporate Card office, and return the card. Cardholders need to make sure all outstanding transaction are reconciled on an expense report and approved before leaving.  If unable to reconcile transactions before leaving, receipts should be left with someone in the department that will be able to reconcile the transactions on an expense report.

Transfers may complete a new Corporate Card Application and Agreement Form, and obtain appropriate department approval.

It is recommended that cardholders stop using their card at least one week prior to leaving or transferring so all transactions can be processed. Department must make sure all outstanding transactions are processed on an expense report, with receipts, prior to the cardholder making a transition internally, or leaving the University.