December 10, 2020
As many staff continue to work from home, please keep the following in-mind when needing the services of Accounts Payable or Logistics:
- If you are expecting a large delivery, please provide Logistics advanced notice. Contact Reggie Lee at 847.467.7473 or email@example.com
- We do not plan to go back to delivering mail to every building every day.
- Mail Services will continue to deliver mail twice a week.
- The scheduling of these two days will depend upon the building where your office is located.
- Mail Services staff is also facilitating the ordering process and delivery of PPE supplies to campus.
- Invoices should be sent via email to Accounts Payable at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure a purchase order number is referenced on the submitted invoice.
- We plan to continue only printing checks once a week.
- Please note that the check printing and mailing process for vendor payments has been transitioned to our banking partner, Chase.
- Requesting checks to be held for pickup should be extremely rare.
- The Accounts Payable office at 2020 Ridge is open from 8:30am-noon, Monday-Friday
- The checks that Accounts Payable is currently still printing (student and faculty/staff related expense checks will continue to be printed and mailed once a week.
- We expect to be able to maintain a less than two week service level for approving requisitions, payment requests, expense reports, and issuance of checks. We ask that departments and schools plan accordingly.
- For questions, contact Accounts Payable at email@example.com.