July 2017 Version of the W-8 Forms Available
August 21, 2017
Below are important tips to help speed up the processing of your July 2017 foreign supplier requests:
- Please direct the foreign supplier to the Vendor File Management (VFM) website for information on the various W-8 forms and links to the forms
- Ensure you received the most recent version of the W-8 form from the foreign supplier. Look at the top left corner of the form – it should be dated July 2017
- Effective September 1, 2017, foreign supplier requests without the most recent version of the W-8 form will be returned
- The most common W-8 form we receive from foreign suppliers is the W-8BEN-E but other W-8 forms may be more appropriate for the organization
- All foreign supplier vendor codes have a payment hold placed on them pending a thorough review of the W-8 form and each request for payment.
Questions? Please contact the VFM helpline at 847.491.4707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.