Skip to main content


Travel Restrictions and Requirements

For the most part, you can easily travel domestically within the United States, as long as you bring your passport and appropriate documentation. Traveling outside of the United States may carry some restrictions and requires additional documentation and approvals. Rules vary by visa status.

Entering and Exiting the U.S.