Documentation & Processes
Documentation for myHR Administration system trainings and related processes can be found below. Click on the training class or topic to see related documents.
Training course documentation
myHR Data Lookup
- Updating "Reports To" Approvers
- For other transactions, see Section 8 of the Data Lookup & Admin Process Guide.
Position Funding & Payroll Journals
Job Aids & Resources:
- List of Tables for Department Users
- Frequently Used Query Tables and Fields
- Querying the Appointment and Salary Tables
- Joining Tables Job Aid
- Expressions Job Aid
- ID Filter Job Aid (see the ID Filter Creator Webpage)
- myHR Security and Query
- Effective Dates in Query Manager
- Sorting in Query Manager
- Common Earnings Codes for Query Manager
- Fields in Query Manager
- Criteria (Filters) in Query Manager
- Aggregates in Query Manager
I-9 Section 2 Processing
For I-9 training guides and job aids, see the E-Verify Training Guides webpage.
Additional myHR processes
Appointment Definitions and Processes:
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Student, and Research Visitor Appointments
- Faculty and Staff Information Systems Manual
For printing Position Data/Appointment Forms, refer to the myHR Data Lookup & Admin Process Guide.
Summer Salary Requests
Non-Benefit Eligible Paid Sick Leave
Annual Salary Planning
Seasonal training offered in Spring-Summer each year to teach assigned administrators how to enter merit increases into myHR Administration.