Annual Salary Management
Salary Management is the annual process to assign merit increases, salary adjustments, reappointments, and promotions for staff and faculty members.
Dates for administrators to enter annual salary planning information in the Salary Management tool in myHR are as follows:
- May 19: Entry begins for FSM and NU faculty
- June 2: Entry begins for FSM and NU staff
- June 21: Deadline for FSM faculty and FSM staff
- July 9: Deadline for NU faculty and NU staff
For additional key dates, refer to the calendar
Training & Assistance
For access to the myHR salary planning pages, new users must fully complete online training and submit a myHR General Access Form. Access may be subject to additional approvals.
- Training: Log into our online course to complete your salary management training at any time:
- Quick guides: For step-by-step guidance, refer to the following guides:
- Contacts: For additional help during the planning period, refer to the salary planning Contact List.
Performance Excellence and Additional Resources
Staff performance is determined by the supervisor through the Performance Excellence process and captured in myHR Learn.
- Exempt Staff Salary Planning Template and Instructions for EXS and ITS Salary Plans
- Nonexempt Staff Salary Planning Template and Instructions for NEX Salary Plan
Salary Management Reports and Queries
Merit Increase Letters