Print Management Program
December 3, 2021
Below are a few reminders on the on-going implementation of the campus wide print management program:
- PPS continues to work with IT staff on campus and with central IT staff to implement the infrastructure to eventually support the “follow me print” price per page functionality.
- At this time, Ricoh continues to replace equipment as current leases expire (expiring Ricoh equipment as well as equipment from Gordon Flesch and Regal). Savings are being realized even under the current interim pricing model.
- If Ricoh reaches out to your department, please work with them to get equipment ordered. Incentives are being offered in order to help with supply chain challenges from a scheduling perspective.
- Our contact at Ricoh is Bill Jepsen, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.470.3523.
- As we make this transition, departments and schools should monitor their budget statements to ensure they are being correctly charged for copiers. If you have any questions about the monthly billing, please reach out to Keith Paddy at email@example.com or 847.467.6963.
For more detailed information about implementation of the program as well as regular updates, the visit the new Print Management Program webpage.