Procurement and Payment Services – Central Bill Programs
December 10, 2020
All Central Bill Programs previously managed by Auxiliary Services has been transitioned to Procurement and Payment Services (PPS). This includes the billing for the following programs:
- Copier Services for Ricoh, Gordon Flesch and Regal
- External Moving for Reebie
- Catering for Chartwells
- Mail Services for FedEx, UPS, Bulk Mail and US/International Mail
- Travel for Egencia, T100 and Intra World
- Lab Gases and Tank Rental for Airgas
- Gas Card for BP/Amoco and Exxon
- Laundry Service for Morgan
Theresa McClain, who previously managed the Central Bill Process has retired and it will now be managed by Keith Paddy and his team.
A couple of things to note:
- The journal mask UVS for Central Billing has been retired. The new journal mask is PBS.
- If you have any questions regarding your Central Bill transactions, please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or Keith Paddy at email@example.com.