Changes for Mail Delivery, Accounts Payable, and related services
August 26, 2020
Procurement and Payment Services would like to share a few operational changes for the fall:
- If you are expecting a large delivery, please provide Logistics advanced notice. Contact Reggie Lee at 847.467.7473 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not plan to go back to delivering mail to every building every day.
- Mail Services will continue to deliver mail twice a week.
- The scheduling of these two days will depend upon the building your office is located.
- The schedule is currently being finalized.
- Mail Services staff will also be facilitating the ordering process and delivery of PPE supplies to campus.
- We also plan to continue only printing checks once a week.
- Please note that the check printing and mailing process for vendor payments has been transitioned to our banking partner, Chase.
- Requesting checks to be held for pickup should be extremely rare.
- The checks that Accounts Payable is currently still printing (student and faculty/staff related expense checks will continue to be printed and mailed once a week.
- We expect to be able to maintain a less than two week service level for approving requisitions, payment requests, expense reports, and issuance of checks. We ask that departments and schools plan accordingly.
For questions about mail, contact Thomas Luczkowiak at email@example.com. For check questions, contact Gary Ernsteen at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other Procurement related questions, contact email@example.com.