May 26, 2020
Please note that Northwestern recently established a strategic partnership with Enterprise for fleet management.
- Enterprise will work with each department and school directly to finalize specifications for vehicles that will be replaced.
- Quotes will be developed by Enterprise and presented to each department or school.
- Once approval is received, the quotes will be signed by Procurement and vehicles will be ordered.
- Lead times will vary based on the type of vehicle ordered. The estimated lead time will be communicated to you at the time order is placed.
- New plates will come on the vehicle. These will be standard, non-branded plates.
- Most vehicles will be branded as ‘Northwestern Fleet Vehicle’ on the driver and passenger front doors as well as the rear of the vehicle.
- Departments and schools will continue to be charged the current amount in quarterly increments until new vehicles arrive.
- Once new vehicles arrive, departments and schools will be charged the new amount for the remainder of the fiscal year (pro-rated).
- Procurement will pay Enterprise monthly for all vehicles.
- Beginning in fiscal year 2021, departments and schools will be charged one time in September by Procurement for the annual cost of the vehicle.
- Departments and schools will be charged separately by Risk Management in September for the annual cost of insurance on the vehicle.
If your department or school has approval from leadership to obtain a fleet vehicle, contact Rachel Culp at email@example.com or 847.528.9520 to begin the process.
Please visit the Vehicle Rental page for additional information. If you have any questions, please contact Procurement and Payment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Sheila Watkins, Procurement Administrator, at email@example.com.