Enroll with New Shredding Vendor
March 12, 2019
Procurement is pleased to announce a new Preferred Vendor contract for document shredding services with Iron Mountain Inc. This contract was awarded as a result of a formal Invitation to Bid. Features of the new contract include:
- Reduction in pricing
- Increased reporting capabilities
- Improved services
How to Enroll
- Complete the Iron Mountain enrollment form
- For pricing information, reference the Iron Mountain pricing information document.
- Each department/unit will receive a monthly invoice to pay either with Direct Payment Request or Corporate Card. Blanket purchase orders are discouraged due to high number of small dollar invoices that cause match exceptions.
- If you select to use the Corporate Card to pay your monthly invoice, please follow the instruction on the PDF guide to enroll in online payment.
If you currently have a Shred-It bin, it will be removed over a 2-3 week period, starting May 2, 2019. Iron Mountain will place their bins during that week. Please note, Shred-It will only remove empty bins starting May 2, 2019, please do not leave materials in their containers.
A detailed schedule of removal can be found on this document.
If you have a bin from another vendor, you will need to enroll with Iron Mountain and make arrangements for your current vendor to remove their bins the week of May 2, 2019.
For further questions, please contact Kim Li at firstname.lastname@example.org