W-2/1042-S/Pay Stub Reprint Requests
The Form W-2 was mailed to the most recent home address in myHR (this is managed separately from CAESAR). Please follow the instructions below to gain access to your last pay stub, W-2, or 1042-S forms. Former employees can submit requests for 2022 W-2 Forms beginning Monday, February 13, 2023.
Have questions about the W-2 or 1042-S Form, visit our FAQ Page for more details. Click here to see a list tax of forms issued by the University and the department that manages the appropriate form.
- Log into myHR (MFA required)
- Click on the Pay Tile
- Click on My W-2
- Click View Year-End Form to see a pdf of the W-2. To see a different year, change the Tax Year.
- Complete the W-2/1042-S/Pay Stub Request Form.
- Note: The above link will change on February 13, and a new online form must be completed for a reprint request.
- Email the form with a valid photo ID to askHR@northwestern.edu.
- Once reviewed, the requested form will be sent securely via email within 5-7 business days.
*You can also visit Human Resources during office hours to request a copy of these forms. Bring a picture ID and click here to see our office hours and locations.