Employees on the Qatar campus may enroll in Cigna's International Expatriates Benefits.
This is a summary of the plan benefits. Complete benefit information is available in the Certificate of Coverage.
- Prescription plan (See claim forms) covers medication at 100% through RxPrime. Mail order through Tel-Drug (800-835-3784).
- Vision coverage available as a separate plan offered by Cigna.
- $0 Deductible and Out-of-Pocket (OOP) maximum
- 0% Coinsurance
- No office visit or emergency room copays
- 100% coverage for children up to age 18
- Includes diphtheria, hepatitis A and B, measles, mumps, pertussis, polio, rubella, tetanus, varicella, Haemophilus influenza B
- 100% coverage, baseline exam for women ages 35–39
- One exam every two years for women ages 40–49
- Annual exam for women age 50+
- One test per year for eligible females age 18+
- Limit 60 days: cardiac rehab, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, pulmonary rehab, cognitive therapy
- 20 visit limit per calendar year
- 100% coverage including insulin pumps, blood glucometer and strips, urine testing strips, insulin, syringes, lancets, alcohol swabs and pharmacological agents for controlling blood sugar
- 100% coverage for dependents to age 24
- Maximum benefit $1,000 per hearing aid unit necessary for each ear, every three years
- Custodial Nursing Home Care
- Cosmetic Care except for the correction of congenital deformities or for conditions resulting from accidental injuries, tumors or disease
- Gender reassignment
|You||You + Spouse||You + Child(ren)||You + Spouse + Child(ren)|