HR Operations Document Submission
Use this process to submit completed, signed documentation to HR Operations for processing.
- You must have a valid NetID and password to submit documents online.
- All documents must be completed, signed, scanned, and ready to attach to your submission.
- Each attached document must be less than 4mb in size.
- Tip: The person submitting forms online does not need to manually sign them; your electronic signature is automatically recorded along with your upload.
- Feinberg School of Medicine users may submit transactions which will be electronically routed for department, NMG, and school-level approval.
Submitting Temp Hires:
- There is no need to complete the bottom portion of the Personal Data Form. This data will be entered directly into the online request.
- When submitting a non-student temp, your request will be routed first to Talent Acquisition to initiate a background check.
- The submission page contains multiple sections with purple headers. If the form does not appear correctly or if you receive an attachment error, close and re-open your browser or clear your cache/cookies. As a last resort, using a "Private" or "Incognito" browser window may correct repeated errors.
- Attached documents may be no larger than 4mb each. To decrease the size of larger files, print the document and rescan at a lower resolution, or use the application's Print to PDF feature. Original documents should be scanned at a lower resolution (200-300dpi) and in grayscale. Photos taken from a mobile device should likewise be captured or re-saved at the lowest possible resolution and in grayscale, when possible.