Graduate Family Resources
Engelhart and McManus are ideal residences for families. Indoor and outdoor play areas, video/game rentals, and family friendly activities are just a few of the campus-living benefits. Additionally, Evanston offers excellent schools and numerous cultural and recreational opportunities. And, downtown Chicago is less than thirty minutes away making family day trips into the city very easy. Below is a list of links to local schools and other helpful resources that are available to families.
- Children and Family Resources - Information and resources for student parent life including: Aid for graduate students with children, family leave information, finding childcare, financial assistance, health insurance, relocation and more.
- Fitness/Recreation Center
- Plan-It Purple Event Calendar
- Block Museum of Art
- NU Sports
- Pick Staiger Concert Hall
- NU Theatre and Interpretation Center