Space Reservation Requests
We have two spaces that are available for reservation in graduate housing – the Engelhart Classroom and the McManus Lounge. The Engelhart Classroom is only available to use by residents of Engelhart, and the McManus Lounge is only available to residents of McManus or those affiliated with Kellogg.
In addition to the general Space Reservation Policy, requests for space in graduate housing must adhere to the following:
- All University and Residential Services policies apply to events in these spaces, and the resident/sponsor of event is responsible for all guests.
- For housekeeping services and cleanup in excess of normal use, a $50.00 per hour charge will be applied to the account of the person who made the reservation.
- If trash cans become full during your event, please bring excess garbage to:
- Engelhart - nearest trash room or exterior dumpster
- McManus - dumpsters located in the alley (east side)
- McManus Specifics:
- Reservation of the lounge does not guarantee exclusive use; please be mindful to share the space with others during your event.
- Alcohol is only to be served by a Kellogg bartender and is otherwise not permitted in space. Alcohol is not allowed in the Engelhart Classroom.
- Propping doors is not permitted. You need to monitor the entrance of McManus or attendees need to get their Wildcards activated for the main entrance and lounge entrance only at the Student Affairs office in the Global Hub.
Make a Request
To make a request for space reservation, please fill out the Graduate Housing Space Reservation Request Form.
*Please note that requests are processed Monday-Friday and are processed within 2 business days. Requestors will be notified via email once their request has been processed.