Northwestern Community Kudoboard
- Must be in 'good standing' with the University;
- Have made specific contributions to student life during the past quarter at NU through involvement in campus activities, academic initiatives, student governance, community service, leadership and their pursuits to support and empower their peers
- Stronger nominations demonstrate an alignment between the nominee's behavior or accomplishment to one of the student affairs value statements.
- Candidates may be considered for significant one-time contributions or for sustained involvement. The committee evaluates based on performance versus title and encourages leaders who may exhibit excellence behind the scenes as well those whose accomplishments are more widely-known.
- The committee also looks for individuals and groups who have gone above-and-beyond in their leadership, accomplishments, and character.
The Wildcat Impact Awards Committee will select students/groups each quarter based upon submissions. Recipients will be publicly recognized (campus media, web sites, etc.) and will be invited to a celebration honoring their contributions.
Please provide as much specific detail as possible in your responses.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the committee via email: daniella.feijoo@northwestern.