Mail & Package Center Assistant
The Mail & Package Center Assistant is a student position intended to serve the residents on campus. The MPC Clerk will:
- Work 8-15 hours per week
- Use the highest level of professionalism when addressing students, guests, or others who utilize the package centers
- Attend all scheduled trainings and meetings
- Sort, deliver, and forward mail for residents
- Receive and log in packages as they are delivered
- Log out packages as they are picked up
- Answer general questions from residents and visitors
- Check in and out equipment to residents
- Meet regularly with the MPC manager
- Accurately record all hours worked by the assigned deadlines as directed by the Program
- Complete other duties as assigned
The Mail & Package Center Assistant must be:
- A Northwestern University undergraduate or graduate student
- In good disciplinary standing with Northwestern University
Dates of Employment
The MPC Assistant will be hired for the given academic year. They must be able to work all scheduled shifts throughout the year, including finals week. Please note that MPC Assistants need to arrive on campus prior to Wildcat Welcome.
- The MPC Assistant will be paid a starting wage of $13.00 per hour. Annual raises may be given based on performance. It is the MPC Assistant's responsibility to monitor their Work-Study package to stay within the given allotment.
- Students with or without work study eligibility are welcome to apply.
Submit an application here.