Customer Service Representative—Residential Services HOME Phone Line
The Customer Service Representative for the HOME Phone Line in Residential Services is intended to answer questions and direct calls related to undergraduate housing. The student must be available to work a set schedule based on their availability, Monday-Friday, between 8:30 am -5:00 pm. Specific Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service through responding to all telephone inquiries from students, parents and various university departments regarding housing
- Answer general questions from students in undergraduate housing, and direct calls as necessary
- Accurately record all hours worked in Kronos by the assigned deadlines, and, keep track of hours as directed by the Work-Study Program
- May assist with office coverage, including receptionist coverage, answering emails, and completing projects.
- Academic Year (Mid-September to Mid-June)
- A Northwestern University undergraduate or graduate student
- In good disciplinary standing with Northwestern University
- Summer (Mid-June to mid-September)
- May also be non-students during the summer term
Dates of Employment
The Customer Service Representative will be hired for the current term, and must be able to work their assigned shift for the full term.
Customer Service Representatives work between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The Clerical Aide will be paid a starting wage of $11 per hour. Annual raises may be given based on performance.
- It is the student’s responsibility to monitor their Work-Study package to stay within the given allotment.
- Students without work study eligibility are also welcome to apply.
We accept applications on an ongoing basis. Apply here!